The stone cottage in Panmure.

Yesterday Room 6 was lucky because we were visiting a stone cottage. I have seen it everyday whenever I come to school but I never knew anything about it. It is just across the road from our school.

I am interested in this doll because it is over 150 years old.It looks like a creepy doll from video games. I also like the cotton of the clothes because it is over 150 years old too and it looks like my baby nieces cottage but much bigger.

I was interested in learning about this mustache cup. It was used by the men in the olden days who liked drinking tea. They put tea in it and when they drank their mouths didn’t get wet.

I was also interested in this clock because it is over 100 years old. It is one of the oldest clocks in the world. I was shocked seeing this because it is my first time seeing one.

These are bellows. It is used to make more fire. You open then close them multiple times until the fire goes. They also used the fire in the fireplace to cook their food.

At the end of the outing, we came back to school and spoke about all the new things we learned. I have never seen so many old things altogether in one place. It is cool.